From: The IBM z/VM Operating System [mailto:ib...@listserv.uark.edu] On Behalf
Of Bob Bolch
Sent: Friday, February 19, 2010 10:07 AM
To: IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
Subject: Re: End of an era

I consider myself very fortunate that I am able to do REXX programming every
day.... and be paid for it! My appreciation for Mike's contributions to all of
us is widely shared,  but we VMers got to appreciate what he has done way
before anyone else.

Bob Bolch

This e-mail may contain confidential or privileged information. If
you think you have received this e-mail in error, please advise the
sender by reply e-mail and then delete this e-mail immediately.
Thank you. Aetna