Talk about shooting yourself in the foot :)

I was trying to relabel all my 540... DASD to Bxnnnn (x-type of DASD . IE: P =
page, etc) I
had updated my directory to reflect the new DASD volsers, but I determined I
was missing
something and so I backed it out, but I forgot to update the directory using
DIRECTXA. I had
previosly updated my SYSTEM CONFIG file with the new DASD VOLSERs, but when I
backed the changes out of the directory I forgot to update my SYSTEM CONFIG
file. So what
I have is a directory on DASD pointing to the new VOLSERs and also a SYSTEM
CONFIG
pointing to the new VOLSERs, but the actual VOLSERs don't match the old 540...
VOLSERs.

Is there a way to use the ICKSADSF that's available on the CF1 DASD to clip
just the
VOLSERs on the DASD?

Billy