Hello List.

I'm doing a REXX here that will do a backup from some DISKS of Maint machine to
tape.

So, We want backup more than one disk to tape, using the LEAVE option from all
DUMP statements.

When the DDR find the END of the TAPE, can I give control in my REXX program ?

Another words, Can I get a retun code, and say "operator pelase mount the next
volume ?"

We also need have a history from the Tapes used from backup to restore later.

Someone have experienced this situation ?

Thanks very much

Sergio Lima Costa

System Support

GRV Solutions

Sao Paulo - Brazil

Navegue sem medo: O Internet Explorer 8 te deixa mais protegido. Baixe
gratuitamente.
http://go.microsoft.com/?linkid=9707132