Hello Mr. Scott,

We already test this sample here, but still don't run well,

We write this :

/*   */
TRACE R
'CP SET SECUSER VTAM *'
'CP SET CPCONIO IUCV'
'CP SEND VTAM VTAM D NET,APPLS'
DO FOREVER
  'WAKEUP  (IUCVMSG'
  IF RC = 5 THEN DO
     PARSE PULL MSG
     PARSE VAR MSG

     queue msg
     'EXECIO 1 DISKW' VTAM RESULT  A
  END
  ELSE EXIT
END

But, the response of my command don't return.

I wait few seconds, and my file was wrote with this data :

VTAM     RESULT   A1  V 87  Trunc=87 Size=4 Line=0 Col=1 Alt=0
===>
     |...+....1....+....2....+....3....+....4....+....5....+....6....+....7..
0000 * * * Top of File * * *
0001 *SCIF   VTAM     VTAM    : IST663I IPS SRQ REQUEST FROM ISTAPNCP FAILED,
0002 *SCIF   VTAM     VTAM    : IST664I REAL  OLU=CEF.CICHABE         ALIAS D
0003 *SCIF   VTAM     VTAM    : IST889I SID = D5CBC1D3CE560499
0004 *SCIF   VTAM     VTAM    : IST314I END

Another words, this data is the result of another thing.

Do you seee some mistake here ?

I understand, that the WAKEUP (IUCVMSG receive the RC = 5 all times that my
virtual machine receive one messagem from VTAM machine correct?

If this is ok, why the result of my DISPLAY don't run ?

Thanks again.

Sergio