My question is not about using VALUE. I've used it 100's of times.

My question is about this statement:

Call Value abc123, "aaabbccc444555666"

Value is NOT called here as a function, no parenthensis().

This format of Call is not documented.

There isn't a Value: in the routine as a local procedure.

This format is used in TXT2PDF EXEC written by Lucius Leland to convert
text files to PDF's.

Jim Hughes

603-271-5586

"It is fun to do the impossible."