The output from the CP Q RDR ALL isn't stacked so the pull won't work.

Easier to use a PIPE to pull it in

'PIPE CP Q RDR * ALL | drop 1 | specs w10 1 | var filename'

or if there might be multiple files in the reader, make it
    | stem filename.
instead of var and work through the files to find what you need.

Bob Bates
Enterprise Hosting Services

w. (469)892-6660
c. (214) 907-5071

"This message may contain confidential and/or privileged information.  If you
are not the addressee or authorized to receive this for the addressee, you must
not use, copy, disclose, or take any action based on this message or any
information herein.  If you have received this message in error, please advise
the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete this message.  Thank you for
your cooperation."