From: The IBM z/VM Operating System [mailto:ib...@listserv.uark.edu] On Behalf
Of Lerret, Anker
Sent: Wednesday, May 26, 2010 3:59 PM
To: IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
Subject: Re: What does the job market look like out there?

Hmmmm.  Interesting.  I'm contemplating a career switch from AIX/Linux ba
ck to
zVM (after a 15 year absence).  Maybe that isn't such a hot idea.

Anker Lerret
Hewlett-Packard (nee EDS)
Please see the following link for the BlueCross BlueShield of Tennessee E-mail
disclaimer:  http://www.bcbst.com/email_disclaimer.shtm