You can run standalone DSF by IPl'ing your 540RES volume to get the Stand

Alone Loader screen, then selecting the ICKSADSF MODULE rather than the

CPLOAD MODULE.  Neither the DVD nor 5.2 is required.

Just make sure that 540RES is the last volume you format in case you have

to restart the process via an IPL again.

Brian Nielsen

On Wed, 26 May 2010 14:30:15 -0400, P L Lovely <plov...@skylinecorp.com>