From: The IBM z/VM Operating System [mailto:ib...@listserv.uark.edu] On Behalf
Of Martin, Terry R. (CMS/CTR) (CTR)
Sent: Tuesday, June 01, 2010 09:13
To: IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
Subject: Re: [IBMVM] Automated Logoff of CMS user

Hi

Sorry for the late response I did not have connectivity for awhile.

Anyway yes basically what Marcy mentioned is about what the requirement
read. The emulater forcing locking of the desk top did not seem to
please them.

So I will look into TUNEFR from velocity. I say LOGOFF because it was
their terminology but I will being using FORCE DISC instead.

Thanks for all of the information!

Thank You,

Terry Martin
Lockheed Martin - Citic
z/OS and z/VM Performance Tuning and Operating Systems Support
Office - 443 348-2102
Cell - 443 632-4191