Our auditors would indeed insist that the inactive session is not suspended by
the
screensaver at the desktop because the session is really between the mainframe
and the
terminal emulator not all the way to the person at the keyboard. The
screensaver suspends
the session between the person and desktop program.

/Tom Kern