Actually he had been the junior on audit team two years before. He
remembered arguing with me and gave up earlier than his boss had done.

But winning these audit battles doesn't really help you with the audit te
am
themselves, but helps your boss remember that you really do know what you

are talking about, and they might back you up a bit more.

/Tom Kern

On Tue, 1 Jun 2010 19:42:54 -0500, Marcy Cortes
<marcy.d.cor...@wellsfargo.com> wrote:

>Wah?  Someone has gotten the same auditor 2x?  And one that knows how to

spell VM? That sounds like an exposure right there :P )

>Marcy
Behalf Of Thomas Kern
>Sent: Tuesday, June 01, 2010 5:32 PM
>To: IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
>Subject: Re: [IBMVM] Automated Logoff of CMS user
>
>If they come back and say LOGOFF, then argue with them on the real secur
ity
of the
>terminate communications path and the requirement for reauthentication
prior to any user
>interaction with programs in that virtual machine.
>
>If you win, it may be a small victory but it will help you the next time

you need to argue