From: Mark Pace <mpac...@gmail.com>
Subject: Tape Manager for z/VM
To: IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
Date: Monday, June 7, 2010, 2:57 PM

Does anyone know where error messages for Tape Manager are documented?I've
looked in the only 2 manuals I can findIBM Tape Manager for z/VM Installation &
Administration Guide V1R2
IBM Tape Manager for z/VM User's Guide and Reference V1R2
No luck finding - EUMTAP0236E TMRMM communication error - Rc 101 Rsn RMM AGENT
CONNECTION ERROR

--
Mark Pace
Mainline Information Systems