Well at a guess the access modes MR/RR/MW are set wrongly on one of the
directory statements or something else has grabbed the disk, but with no
info its hard to debug. If its not that please post as much detail as
possible so copy and paste :-

1. the entry lines from the directory. The whole entry for the user might be
best with passwords obscured, but if its long just the settings lines and
the minidisk that's failing

2. The actual commands you issue in full.

3. The actual response in full

Thanks in advance...

Dave Wade