Hello Kris, and all others.

First, thanks very much from all help.

I imagine, that I'm continue working like a Old programmer.

Years ago, this problem was solved only with EXEC , or REXX and XEDIT macros.

Your PIPE example, sound well.

Of course all others opinions also.

We have for example LOOKALL here, that work very well, but,

We need a list of all CALL commands used by Cobol programas, and your contents,
for example :

CALL MYPROG using.......

LOOKALL can identify, but, I need edit program by program to see inside the
program.

Another think, is that CALL command can stay in the range 12-72 COBOL Coluns.

We will try understant more about all opinions, but really try clarify more our
problem.

Thanks,

Sergio