>Note that this article is from Maureen O'Gara, who bears the same
resemblance to a journalist that an 8086 does to a z10. She's
consistently snide for no reason, and makes things up as she goes along
when she doesn't have the facts.

Ah, the Rita Skeeter of computer journalism.

Dennis

"If I could not go to heaven but with a [political] party, I would not
go there at all." -- Thomas Jefferson

Some might have already have additional information about these
machines, care to share?

Hmm..."Anyone care to violate their NDA and risk never hearing from IBM
again, unless it's from their lawyers?"

Note that this article is from Maureen O'Gara, who bears the same
resemblance to a journalist that an 8086 does to a z10. She's
consistently snide for no reason, and makes things up as she goes along
when she doesn't have the facts.

Really not worth wasting time reading.
--
zMan -- "I've got a mainframe and I'm not afraid to use it"