Sorry, but there are the intermittent times when we need to see some of them.
When needed, that can be accomplished via command, without requiring an update
to the IOCP or LPAR Profile. The MVS security people want us to not even be
able to vary them online except in special circumstances; thus, the
Not_Accepted status. More proof that, "All generalities are wrong, including
this one."

Regards,
Richard Schuh