We have been using class V for years to allow the TPF guests to be able to find
an available Security Module and ATTACH it to themselves. They do not get
DETACH because then they could wreak havoc by detaching from other guests and
from SYSTEM. Class V also gets the ability to use class B QUERY commands.
Nobody outside the VM Systems group and the operators has either class B or C.
The normal is class G for those who are not set up for TPF testing; GV for
those who are. The only MVS types who even have ids on the system are those who
must deal with the hardware configuration. Giving them anything but GV would
make me nervous as they may log on once or twice in a year. Their VM skills are
not finely honed.

Regards,
Richard Schuh