Hi Folks!
 I just can put my hands in a brand new z10 BC and all it's new
features. Previuos machine was an MP3000 H50.
 I was checkin about new features and one that comes up at 1st
requirement is to configure and use OSA-ICC,
 so I can put 02 old 3174 22L out of service and remove them from
room.
 I was checking OSA-ICC Users Guide, but read it demand some time, so
let me ask if anyone here has a cookbook
 fo how to configure it. If I undestood correctly, I should setup a
closed lan between stations that will have access as
 console, is this right?
 Can I use HMC as a station to have these sessions?
 In other words, all hints and tips will be welcome.
 Thanks in advance
 Carlos Bodra