Hi folks. Some years back, I was a hard-core VM devotee, working in the
industry and loving it, and occasionally contributing to this forum.

Back when CMS Pipelines were popular, I was a pipe addict, creating many
utilities and tools -- some of which may even be running to this day. I
always wanted to come up with a similar implementation for other platforms,
for instance Linux and Windows.

About a year ago, someone did indeed create a Windows version. It's not the
same internally, but it works pretty well and the external command-line
interface is a faithful reproduction of the original, including multistream
pipes, many of the filters and drivers as CMS Pipelines, and a stage command
API to create your own.

I know that there are many alternatives nowadays, especially on the *ix
platform, but if you find yourself on Windows and yearning for a good pipe,
this may just scratch the itch.

http://tenfiftytwo.co.uk/pipelines/

Here's an example pipe:

pipe