You can see the books by mousing over the item. It seems as though the items
are organized randomly, though. They are not in book by table of contents
order, which is often helpful. I prefer the book by table of contents order.
The current search does not work for me. Mousing over each or clicking on entry
is clunky and slow. It makes it more difficult to skip over the rest of the
book if you decide that it does not answer your question.

Regards,
Richard Schuh

The following excerpted from a post by Dave Jones.