Hi John,
I also had a hard time setting up n-to-n CTC connections,
but I tried to document how it is done for others, here:
http://www.sinenomine.net/node/265

>From its blurb on SineNomine:
"This document describes a cookbook example of how to
configure ESCON CTC connections between LPARs on a single
zSeries system. It demonstrates how to plan and code the
necessary IOCP statements to interconnect multiple LPARs"

Once again, I thank SineNomine for hosting it.

Shimon