Hello,

Thanks very much from your information.

Here, wen don't have a lot of CMS users like this :

q users
   56 USERS,    61 DIALED,     0 NET
Ready; T=0.01/0.01 16:20:45

But, how you said, the very good important point is about manage password
changes, that is a question that We will study here, and also ask your opinion .

Thanks again, and Best Regards,

Sergio