Yep,

Use "tab" to move between multiple screens that are currently being displayed.
Use "x" to change the currently displayed screen to the next screen in the
xedit ring.

As far as using an PF key to TAB?
In one case you press PF2 key.
In the other case you press the TAB key.

I don't see the purpose in setting up the PF key.
So, inquiring minds want to know...
What purpose is there to use up a PF key to simulate the TAB key?

BTW, in my case, I use SCR 2 V to get side by side screens.

Tom Duerbusch
THD Consulting

>>> Ron Schmiedge <ron.schmie...@gmail.com> 10/4/2010 2:22 PM >>>
Ed,

This list provided the answer a couple of years ago:

'command set pf02 before SOS TABCMDF'

Add to your PROFILE XEDIT and PF2 will tab to the other command line
of a split screen set up by the SCREEN 2 command.