Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2010 17:16:12 -0600
From: scott.rohl...@gmail.com
Subject: Re: REXX that verify what MINIDISK is a file
To: IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU

Yes - exactly what I did to test my code snippet.

You'll never be able to stop people from copying files to their A disk - and
making modifications - including removing any checks you make for an X disk,
etc.   Users can do an EXECDROP or EXECLOAD on their own - there's not many
good ways to stop a determined user from shooting themselves in the foot if
they want to.

Sergio - maybe the best answer to solve the root problem is to compile the REXX
code?    People could still have old copies of CATAA .. but at least if it's
compiled, they can't make changes to the current code.

Scott Rohling