There's also a tool that creates LOGO files on MAINT's 193, I think,
which does all the 3270 data stream stuff.

________________________________

From: The IBM z/VM Operating System [mailto:ib...@listserv.uark.edu] On
Behalf Of Rick Barlow
Sent: Thursday, October 21, 2010 2:23 PM
To: IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
Subject: VTAM USSMSG10 buffer location assistance

I am looking for someone who can point me to a reference that might help
me to modify a USSMSG10 screen that is coded using screen buffer
locations.  Before anyone comments on still having VTAM on VM, let me
say that the reason we are doing this is to add a message to the screen
to inform the users that VTAM is going away - soon.  I know that the
declarations probably include a 3270 data stream command and a location
within the screen buffer.  I am trying to locate documentation that
might help.  I am including a brief code snippet.

  DC X'11C14F1D60'                       Line  2 Col   1 Normal
  DC C'@'
  DC X'11C16F'                           Line  2 Col  32
  DC C'DATA CENTER NORTH'
*
  DC X'11C2F7'                           Line  3 Col  24
  DC C'TEST AND DEVELOPMENT SYSTEM (CDC)'

Can anyone point me to documentation or a possible contact who might be
able to steer me in the right direction?

Thank you
Rick Barlow
Nationwide Insurance