Try:

http://publibz.boulder.ibm.com/cgi-bin/bookmgr_OS390/BOOKS/f1a1b490/CONTENTS?SHELF=EZ2ZBK0I.bks&DT=20090402193001#16.4.3

Pay particular attention to Section 16.4 (See below):

It is call Telnet Macroinstructrions, but that is just an alias.  These
are the old VTAM instructions for coding or modiifying your on VTAM MSG 10
LOGO screens which is what it sounds like you want to do.

You will need to code or modify one or more of the macros in Section 16.4
to do what you want.

z/OS Communications Server

IP Configuration Reference

Version 1 Release 11

Document Number SC31-8776-16

Program Number
5694-A01

16.4          Telnet USS table setup
  16.4.1        General usage rules for Telnet USS macroinstructions
  16.4.2        USSCMD macroinstruction
  16.4.3        USSMSG macroinstruction
  16.4.4        USSPARM macroinstruction
  16.4.5        USSTAB macroinstruction
  16.4.6        USSEND macroinstruction

Rick Barlow <rrhbar...@gmail.com>
10/21/2010 02:23 PM
Please respond to
The IBM z/VM Operating System <IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU>

IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
cc

Subject
VTAM USSMSG10 buffer location assistance

I am looking for someone who can point me to a reference that might help
me to modify a USSMSG10 screen that is coded using screen buffer
locations.  Before anyone comments on still having VTAM on VM, let me say
that the reason we are doing this is to add a message to the screen to
inform the users that VTAM is going away - soon.  I know that the
declarations probably include a 3270 data stream command and a location
within the screen buffer.  I am trying to locate documentation that might
help.  I am including a brief code snippet.

  DC X'11C14F1D60'                       Line  2 Col   1 Normal
  DC C'@'
  DC X'11C16F'                           Line  2 Col  32
  DC C'DATA CENTER NORTH'
*
  DC X'11C2F7'                           Line  3 Col  24
  DC C'TEST AND DEVELOPMENT SYSTEM (CDC)'

Can anyone point me to documentation or a possible contact who might be
able to steer me in the right direction?

Thank you
Rick Barlow
Nationwide Insurance