Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2010 15:34:15 -0400
From: stephen.gen...@lafayettelife.com
Subject: EXECLOAD, etc
To: IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU

I’ve EXECLOAD’d  some files into storage that are not of the file type EXEC or
XEDIT.  EXECLOAD didn’t fuss about the file types.
When I issue and EXECMAP command, the files loaded are listed but there usage
count is 0 (zero).  I’ve used the loaded files extensively, so I know their
being accessed.
Thanks,
Steve