Curious, how you found this, Marcy.  Google, maybe?

Marcy Cortes <marcy.d.cor...@wellsfargo.com>
11/04/2010 03:53 PM
Please respond to
The IBM z/VM Operating System <IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU>

IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
cc

Subject
Re: Dynamic IO Gens on boxes without z/OS?

Right, that’s where we were before with them doing all the work and just
sensing the diffs.  We were on a shared CEC.  We’re ditching z/OS on our
new CEC s ☺

Marcy

This message may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If
you are not the addressee or authorized to receive this for the addressee,
you must not use, copy, disclose, or take any action based on this message
or any information herein. If you have received this message in error,
please advise the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete this
message. Thank you for your cooperation.