Hi Richard,

Cool.  I'm here the rest of the day.  Off tomorrow, back Monday....

What was in that box is what's below here...  My info. :-)

|------------>
| From:      |
|------------>

  |"Schuh, Richard" <rsc...@visa.com>

|------------>
| To:        |
|------------>

  |IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU

|------------>
| Date:      |
|------------>

  |11/11/2010 09:17 AM

|------------>
| Subject:   |
|------------>

  |Re: BRP

| Sent by:   |

  |The IBM z/VM Operating System <IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU>

Christy,

I definitely would like to chat off list.

BTW, whatever was in the box below didn't make it through the list.

Regards,
Richard Schuh