Dave,

   At this point what you need to do is follow the System & Installation
instructions which will walk you through the steps to create the sfs files
and directory entries needed. Doing the service & put2prod did not hurt
anything, the reason that you should not have run the put2prod is because
without additional directory entries & sfs files as well as system DTCPARMS,
etc. SSL WILL NOT RUN .

  So if you just make the directory changes & continue with the additional
steps in the instructions you will be all set.

Jim P.