  From:       Michael Donovan/Endicott/IBM

  To:         The IBM z/VM Operating System <IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU>

  Date:       11/24/2010 07:02 PM

  Subject:    Re: Question about SSL Service

Mark,

It is documented as such.  See the "SSL DCSS Management Agent Notes"
section at http://www.vm.ibm.com/related/tcpip/tcspeins.html

Thanks!
     Mike

  From:       Mark Post <mp...@novell.com>

  To:         IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU

  Date:       11/24/2010 06:45 PM

  Sent by:    The IBM z/VM Operating System <IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU>

>>> On 11/24/2010 at 04:25 PM, Michael Donovan <dono...@us.ibm.com> wrote:
> The SSLSERV userid needs to have CP Class E privileges so it can define
and
> save the DCSS and own the shared queue SSL will be using.

Mike,

If that's true, then shouldn't the user directory entry for it as shipped
by IBM have that already specified?  Or, since I haven't looked, is that
documented in the manual as being a needed change?

Mark Post