Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2010 13:18:14 +0200
From: shim...@iname.com
Subject: Re: How Sumbit a JOB from Z/VM to Z/OS using RSCS ?
To: IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU

Hi Sergio,
Here is my MBCH (submit Batch to MVS) exec.
It is basically the same commands that others here have already told you. It
also
gets the submitter's MVS userid/password, since our MVS requires those items
in the job card. Our users save the JCL in a CMS file with placeholders
for those two items, like this:
//JOBNAME JOB  CLASS=T,USER=%MVSUID%,PASSWORD=%MVSPWD%,MSGCLASS=Z

The user's userid/password can be stored in CMS GLOBALV by the exec.
The request for the password also uses a local program, XFS.

All this local stuff can just be deleted, leaving you with a simple
exec to submit the job.

Shimon