Be careful with Date('C'). It doesn't really give you the number of days in the current century (as it was originally documented). It returns the number of days since the beginning of the most recent year ending in '00', e.g. '2000'.

If you are doing any sort of arithmetic with dates, your best bet is Date('Basedate'), especially if your dates might span a century boundary.

-Chip-