From: John Franciscovich [jfran...@vnet.ibm.com]
Sent: 02/16/2011 05:43 PM EST
To: IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
Subject: Re: z/VM 6.2 release date?

> Folks who attend John Franciscovich's presentation on SSI/LGR at SHARE can
> try to make him reveal what he knows.  Just surround him and poke him with
> sharp sticks.  See if he'll squeal.  ;-)

Things to do before I leave for SHARE:

1. Self-defense training
   a. Bananas            - check
   b. Raspberries        - check
   c. Citrus and sangria - uh-oh - is there a lesson for that? Maybe the
                           raspberry defense will work
   d. Sharp sticks       - SHARE won't allow those in the room (or will
                           they?). Wear running shoes just in case.

2. Have my session moved to a room with a 16-ton weight - check

3. Re-think who my friends really are (see sharp sticks, squeal)
                         - in-progress

4. Rehearse rehearse rehearse - "Anything I say I know or I think I know
                                 may change at any time before, during,
                                 or after I say it or think it ...
                                 or it may not"

:-)
John Franciscovich

*************************** IMPORTANT
NOTE*****************************-- The opinions expressed in this
message and/or any attachments are those of the author and not
necessarily those of Brown Brothers Harriman & Co., its
subsidiaries and affiliates ("BBH"). There is no guarantee that
this message is either private or confidential, and it may have
been altered by unauthorized sources without your or our knowledge.
Nothing in the message is capable or intended to create any legally
binding obligations on either party and it is not intended to
provide legal advice. BBH accepts no responsibility for loss or
damage from its use, including damage from virus.