Hello Everyone,
I need some clarification.  I'm trying to figure out how to use DVDs to

install z/VM 5.4 under z/VM 5.2.  In Chapter 4, Plan Your DVD
Installation, in the "Guide for Automated Installation and Service," unde
Installation methods, Second-level Installation, one of the User ID
requirements is:

"If installing from a VM minidisk, access to a CMS-formatted minidisk tha
is the equivalent of at least 4500 3390 cylinders."

Our 3390-3 volumes have only 3,339 cylinders on them.  What am I missing

here?

Please go easy on me.... I'm VERY nervous about this upgrade.

Thanks,
Sherry

P.S. Stephen, I'm willing to learn... :)