The overrides in the SAPL only permit to enter another filename to influence
OFFLINE/ONLINE, no special keyword.  But, what's so difficult in copying
your current SYSTEM CONFIG in eg TEST CONFIG, make your changes and
specifying FNAME=TEST in the SAPL screen?

--
Kris Buelens,
IBM Belgium, VM customer support