From: The IBM z/VM Operating System [mailto:IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU] On Behalf
Of Michael Donovan
Sent: Monday, February 21, 2011 3:29 PM
To: IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
Subject: Re: Xedit question

There's always the XEDIT "columnar" commands. If the file is really long, you
could run the following macro

/* IQDA XEDIT */
'TOP'
'NEXT'
'CLOCATE :1'
'CDELETE 2'
'REPEAT *'
'TOP'
'NEXT'
'CINSERT Q DA'
'REPEAT *'
'TOP'

Thanks!
Mike
The reason lightning doesn't strike twice in the same place
is that the same place isn't there the second time.
- Willie Tyler

[cid:1__=0abbf2addfe3e0f78f9e8a93df...@us.ibm.com]"Martin, Terry R.
(CMS---02/21/2011 03:16:31 PM---Hi I have a bunch of lines in a file and I want
to insert in the beginning of each line a Q DA comm