You know that with age, the second thing you loose is your memory, the
first is.......I can't remember.

Frank M. Ramaekers Jr.

-----Original Message-----
From: The IBM z/VM Operating System [mailto:IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU] On
Behalf Of Schuh, Richard
Sent: Thursday, February 24, 2011 10:27 AM
To: IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
Subject: Re: XEDIT to display Euro

CRS? I don't remember what that stands for.

Regards,
Richard Schuh

This message contains information which is privileged and confidential and is
solely for the use of the
intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any
review, disclosure,
copying, distribution, or use of the contents of this message is strictly
prohibited. If you have
received this in error, please destroy it immediately and notify us at
privacy...@ailife.com.