David,

Look at this WEB page maintained by the good people at IBM Endicott

http://www.vm.ibm.com/education/

It has IBM education AND other companies that provide VM education in CMS
, REXX, CP, and LINUX

Education from one day classes to week long classes

good luck

Bill Munson
Sr. z/VM Systems Programmer
Brown Brothers Harriman & CO.