Issue HALT 1B0D a few times until the user logs off.

From: The IBM z/VM Operating System [mailto:IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU] On
Behalf Of Frank M. Ramaekers
Sent: Wednesday, March 02, 2011 3:41 PM
To: IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
Subject: HCPCQU361E LOGOFF/FORCE pending for user xxxxxxxx

We are having this problem on a z/VSE that had a low-core storage
overlay.  We can't seem to find a way out of it.

force ua

HCPUSO361E LOGOFF/FORCE pending for user UA

Ready(00361); T=0.01/0.01 14:36:34

ind i/o

GLOBE    ---- TMKA     018C UA       1B0D AILPROD  ----

Ready; T=0.01/0.01 14:36:37

detach 1b0d ua

HCPDTC361E LOGOFF/FORCE pending for user UA

Ready(00361); T=0.01/0.01 14:36:44

force ua logoff immed

HCPUSO361E LOGOFF/FORCE pending for user UA

Ready(00361); T=0.01/0.01 14:36:54

1B0D is a real device (well a BARR device).

q 1b0d

PRT 1B0D ATTACHED TO UA       0B0D

Ready; T=0.01/0.01 14:39:00

Can't logon to the VM either.....don't want to IPL VM.....we are trying
to "reboot" the BARR device....see if that will clear the I/O up.

 Frank M. Ramaekers Jr.

Systems Programmer

MCP, MCP+I, MCSE & RHCE

American Income Life Insurance Co.

Phone: (254)761-6649

1200 Wooded Acres Dr.

Fax: (254)741-5777

Waco, Texas  76701

_____________________________________________________ This message
contains information which is privileged and confidential and is solely
for the use of the intended recipient. If you are not the intended
recipient, be aware that any review, disclosure, copying, distribution,
or use of the contents of this message is strictly prohibited. If you
have received this in error, please destroy it immediately and notify us
at privacy...@ailife.com.

Confidentiality Note: This e-mail, including any attachment to it, may contain
material that is confidential, proprietary, privileged and/or "Protected Health
Information," within the meaning of the regulations under the Health Insurance
Portability & Accountability Act as amended.  If it is not clear that you are
the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this
transmittal in error, and any review, dissemination, distribution or copying of
this e-mail, including any attachment to it, is strictly prohibited. If you
have received this e-mail in error, please immediately return it to the sender
and delete it from your system. Thank you.