Let me gently nudge you away from apologizing for the USA and rambling on -
moderator or not.

It's enough to say this forum is for technical discussions - not politics,
religion, sports, or other interests.   The SSA discussion is certainly way
off topic, but I think you just went off on your own rant.  IMHO.

Let's just forgive, forget and move on..

Scott Rohling