>> I then bring down TCPIP and bring it up again and it works .

This remember me a similar problem some years ago. Looks like the OSA LCS
startup needs a time to become operational greather than the TCPIP ipl.
Supposing this running on one 9672...
One circumvention was delay the TCPIP ipl: Putting a 'CP SLEEP 1 MIN'
before 'XAUTOLOG TCPIP' into AUTOLOG1 profile exec.
Clovis