Two feelings

   - Sad, for the list that is, we loose value
   - Jealous: for me, I'd like to get more free time (and join my wife in
   her retirement)

Thanks for your contributions, and please don't do like many retirees in
Belgium (my wife included): tell to non-retirees: sorry, I've got no time,

--
Kris Buelens,
IBM Belgium, VM customer support