From: The IBM z/VM Operating System [mailto:IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU] On Behalf
Of Alain Benvéniste
Sent: Friday, June 24, 2011 2:05 PM
To: IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
Subject: Re: [IBMVM] RMSMASTR and shutdowns

Because my same VM can run on different CPU I created five MACLIBs where the
filename is the CPUID : 12342097 MACLIB. Each time I xautolog RMSMASTR the
profile exec extracts the files related to the correponding CPU. That way my
source files are secured in to my maclibs. I did that for TCPIP, VMTAPE,
RSCS and some others... Just back from DR test. Worked as desired...

Alain Benveniste