> I give WNV, EEE, WEE and tetanus regularly; WEE and EEE once a year, and WNV
> twice a year, since the vet feels that's appropriate for the length of our
> mosquito season.

Karen -  I'm curious - why would you give WNV 2Xa year and EEE and WEE
only once a year since they are all mosquito borne?  I'm just
wondering if I'm missing something about the transmission because I
would like to cut my EEE/WEE back to once a year.
--
Laree in NC
Doppa & Mura

"Yet when all the books have been read and reread, it boils down to
the horse, his human companion, and what goes on between them." -
William Farley

"I ride ponies because heart is not measured in hands." - Steve Edwards