Just to confirm that I too have problems with the standard which I'm
prepared to express at some length.

Technically, it'll sure it'll fly but I'm really, really worried about the
evidential rigour. Ultimately, the TSA will have to testify in a court and
it has got to work - for the benefit of the entire PKIX endeavours.

Some of the legal issues may affect the technical ones, hence I think it is
time to rehearse that everyone is sure they what they are doing and that
they are confident in being able to generate bullet-proof time stamp
evidence when the time comes.

I support Todd Glassey's request (belatedley!)

Adrian Pickering/
Lecturer, Electronics and Computer Science,
University of Southampton, UK.