At 09:08 PM 9/20/00 +0000, Bob Braden wrote:
>If they are worth keeping, they are worth publishing as RFCs.
>If they are not worth keeping, they are not worth keeping.

You seem to ignore the possibility that they could be worth keeping in a
form other than RFCs.  I don't think the world wants the RFC pool to grow
_that_ rapidly, but I think an important subset of users needs persistent
access to older drafts.

Making a 'publish it as an RFC or discard it' claim may be nice
rhetorically, but it's not a very useful answer to the problem being raised.

Simon St.Laurent
XHTML: Migrating Toward XML