From: Jeyanthan <ijeyant...@gmail.com>
To: ILUG-C <ilugc@ae.iitm.ac.in>
Sent: Mon, 19 April, 2010 4:29:11 PM
Subject: Re: [Ilugc] Kind Request to the Workshop Organisers

Hi Mr.Sri Kumaran,

Oops !! I have totally misunderstood your first line cos of a comma
misplacement in that first line and replied with anxiety :P
Anyways pardon me for that :)
I'll plan for a video recording during sessions and upload it once I'v
done with that :)

My Suggestion is to share their Session slides too, so that, if any
others are planning to take sessions on the same topic, they wud reuse
it with some alterations.
Is my suggestion worthy ?