On Fri, Aug 20, 2010 at 11:55 AM, Akilan R <akila...@gmail.com> wrote:
> You can change title too. Since every visible portion is made editable,
> Tamil Blogs can also utilize this. Just change values in textbox to Tamil
> when blogger asks you to change defaults if necessary.
>
> Go to the page in which you can edit page design (in Blogger this is
> Dashboard-->Design), click on 'Add Gadget' --> 'Add gadget by URL' and give
> the above URL. Some services like blogger will ask you to change default
> values and in others you have to change them after adding by selecting Edit
> Gadget.

Thanks Akilan. I added to my blog at http://kaniporul.blogspot.com/. A
few suggestions for improvement:

1. Can you have the width also changeable and the image adjusting
itself to the width? I had to adjust the width of right column to
avoid seeing scroll bars in the widget.

2. If possible, provide a script link in the widget itself, clicking
on which the widget can be added to a blog. For example, other
bloggers coming to my blog should be able to add the widget to their
blog by clicking and entering their blog address.  (I remember such a
widget sometime back, do not have the details though :-(

Best regards,
Ma Sivakumar
கணிப்பொருள் - http://kaniporul.blogspot.com/