Hi,

Sorry for bugging you again. Muktware will complete one year in April.
It's an achievement for us, especially for me as after moving from
India, and quitting LFY, it was a challenge for me to stay connected to
the FOSS world and continue to contribute in the manner I could --
writing and publication. Today Muktware is a well known online
publication. Thanks to a lot of LUG members who have been guiding me
through this.

To celebrate one year, we are increasing the payment per-article. Now we
pay Rs 1,000 or US$ 20 per article. The minimum length is 750 words. We
are inviting reviews of OpenSuse 11.4. Gnome 3 and other latest distros.
We are also inviting columns on contemporary issues.

Please help me continue this FOSS journey.

PS: We are based out of Brussels, Belgium. If any of you have plans to
visit Brussels, please get in touch.

Best
Swapnil Bhartiya